Home » Ebooks
Ebooks may also be purchased directly or rented through this website:
- On your selected title's main page, click 'Add to Cart', you will be taken to the shopping cart where you can add either the print or ebook to your cart. Once the transaction is completed you will be presented a link to download the ebook in protected PDF format
- To view the ebook on a desktop, you must install Adobe Digital Editions, which is freely available for Mac or PC.
- Adobe Digital Editions is also compatible with several types of Ereaders, as well as several iPhone/iPad and Android apps. We recommend the Bluefire Reading App. For more information click here
- For Ebook rentals- at any point during or at the end of the rental period, should you wish to purchase either the ebook or print edition, we will be happy to discount that purchase by the amount already paid for the rental. Just email email@example.com.
For libraries, our books are available from the following vendors:
- The University Press Content Consortium at ProjectMUSE
- Books at JSTOR
- Netlibrary (EBSCO)